Musings I should be writing in her baby book, but this seems easier somehow.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Climbing, climbing
It's nice that the climbing phase started slowly, with foot stools and low chairs. But this week, Hazel employed her brain and figured out she could climb onto the stool and then up over the end of the couch. And then she put her largest nesting block in front of the other couch and climbed up. She was very thrilled - me, not so much. I'm less concerned about the climbing and more concerned about the jumping that happens next. I'll just keep repeating that jumping is for the floor and on beds (got to allow some fun, and she's never unsupervised on a bed). If there are any martial artists out there, doesn't she have a nice side kick in the last picture?
Just for the record, I found out that Grandma had taught Hazel to use the block to get a boost. That's fine - I just didn't want to give Hazel the credit if it wasn't hers. I'm sure there will be other problem-solving moments to blog about.
1 comment:
Just for the record, I found out that Grandma had taught Hazel to use the block to get a boost. That's fine - I just didn't want to give Hazel the credit if it wasn't hers. I'm sure there will be other problem-solving moments to blog about.
Post a Comment