Oh, and a few of you have asked for a binky update. It's been just about a week. She still asks for it once a day or so but doesn't complain when I say we don't have it. Bedtime has been more whiny and teary than it used to be, but she hasn't asked for binky at night, and once she settles down she sings herself to sleep, just like she always has. So not so tough... lucky me!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Is it Halloween yet?
At least Halloween is distracting Hazel from Christmas for awhile. Today I pointed out that a particular tree had already shed most of its leaves and she replied, "the tree is telling us that Halloween is almost here." Of course she's already written out a list of the candy she wants to get when trick-or-treating. When asked what her favorite candy was, she said Nerds. Nerds? Really? She had those once long ago. I was sure she'd say M&M's. Guess I don't know her as well as I thought. (Got these Halloween pj's a month ago I think - it's finally been cold enough at night to wear them.)
Oh, and a few of you have asked for a binky update. It's been just about a week. She still asks for it once a day or so but doesn't complain when I say we don't have it. Bedtime has been more whiny and teary than it used to be, but she hasn't asked for binky at night, and once she settles down she sings herself to sleep, just like she always has. So not so tough... lucky me!


Oh, and a few of you have asked for a binky update. It's been just about a week. She still asks for it once a day or so but doesn't complain when I say we don't have it. Bedtime has been more whiny and teary than it used to be, but she hasn't asked for binky at night, and once she settles down she sings herself to sleep, just like she always has. So not so tough... lucky me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A cute little pumpkin! ~grandma
Post a Comment