I love whoever invented window clings. They can be re-arranged in an infinite number of ways - I just hope they're non-toxic... we've got Halloween ghosties, pumpkins and stars on the window now as well.
Hazel wanted me to take a picture of the back of her head. She's got red highlights, just like me.
And she wanted a photo of her eyes as well... always very smiley.
This is her making what she thinks is her cute face.
Canoeing with Mommy and Gramma
I'm generously posting only the picture that came after the ones documenting many goofy faces by both parties.
Hazel's first meal at the Space Needle. She thought it was pretty neat how the restuarant revolved, but I think she hoped the elevator ride would be a bit longer. She spent most of her time perched backwards on the seat, watching the two boys behind us - one of whom gave her a Space Needle shaped rubber band. Extra neat.
She frequently shows me the "tricks" she can do. There's a little ledge on her bed, as the top mattress is pushed all the way against the wall. More impressive, though, is that she can hang on the bar at gymnastics and do ten leg lifts into this pike position. Wish I could do one...
2 comments:
Wow...what strong abs she has - that pike move is very impressive!
What a doll! ~gram
Post a Comment