Saturday, October 23, 2010
Questions, questions, questions..
Hazel asks: Where does the sky end? What's under the road? Where do the stars end? I'm thinking the internet may be my best friend soon, as Hazel starts to think outside her ever-expanding box. I'm looking forward to learning things too - today we learned what interesting animals Ground Pangolins are. While they look kind of like armadillos, from the video clip we saw, they seem to walk mostly on their hind legs, looking rather like a dinosaur. Here Hazel's modeling a nifty hat Daddy brought back from China.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She looks pretty happy with those earrings! Watch out! :)
Her hat and questions remind me soosooo much of the "Where did the Baby go?" book.
Such a cutie pie.
Was so fun to have Eric with us for an evening! Hope the jacket Gwen and I picked out for Hazel fits her okay, three quarter length sleeves and all. :-)
Post a Comment