Saturday, October 23, 2010

Definitely fall

Neither here nor there, but I wanted to remember to write down how Hazel pronounces iron, lantern and pattern. It's irun, lantren, and pattren. I'd say she pronounces iron how it's spelled, but she can't spell much yet and that wouldn't account for the other two words.
I think our warm fall might just be over, as it's a rainy, blustery 54 outside right now. This was a warmer day two weeks ago.



Building animal pens for an assortment of fabric, plastic and magnetic animals.

I thought Hazel did a great job building this giraffe by herself. I love the green horns.

We have exactly one (in 15 or so nearby?) McDonald's that has little workbooks they hand out occasionally. This one was birthday themed and had a paper hat to color and cut out. She didn't want to color it. I thought it was pretty cool how I could just roll the points around a pencil to make them curl. Hadn't done that before.

Enjoying a chocolate milkshake on a Saturday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that curly crown! ~g.