Thursday, May 13, 2010
Take me out to the ball game
While rummaging through my kitchen cupboards for rummage last week, I found two plastic batting helmets. Since they were of different diminutive sizes, I thought Hazel might be able to find two heads they would fit. What followed was three hours of imaginative play about baseball. The crowd pictured here were the spectators. Most of them were wearing a seat belt to keep them safe at the game. Drowsy had her sun hat on, and I believe the necklace on the bear on the right was also for sun safety. Hazel was perched on the couch with the other fans, wearing a leash around her tummy to somehow keep her safe from the sun as well. To combat the heat, Hazel served them all "honey juice" - classic ballgame refreshment.
Here are the two players somehow involved in the actual baseball game. I must say that the hats fit rather well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment