Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hazel sets up office

First, a picture of big sister dolly dressed up as a pirate too. She's got a dog collar around her neck for a scarf. Hazel likes to take her for walks in her stroller. She packs a little bag of baby toys for her ("because I'm a good mommy") and stops every few feet to give her a new toy. Taking dolly for a stroll is always a great incentive to get Hazel to walk to the mailbox with me (around the block), but I usually have to carry the stroller on the return trip. I'd push it, but the handles are knee height - just a bit awkward.
Here, Hazel decided to set up her office "like Daddy" on the coffee table. She wanted a cup of coffee while working. Her Sesame Street cell phone is on the table, and she added a music box radio soon after. And then just some attempts to capture her adorableness.

2 comments:

Mary and Justin said...

So, so cute :)

Anonymous said...

What a pretty little girl.
I see sooo much of you Shalimar.
Love the stories.
~ Jenna