Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Casual day

A few days back, Hazel wanted to wear pajamas all day. We weren't going anywhere, so how could I say no? I thought it was cute that she and her doll Drowsy had matching outfits, but she ran to hide behind the chair so I couldn't take their picture. She couldn't sit still for long, though, and I eventually got my shot.
Just a note on dolls: She has three dolls. She calls them big sister, big little sister and little sister. I'm not sure if big sister is her big sister or the little dolls' big sister. Also, last week I told her about a playmate of hers who will be a big brother within the month. She said that the next time she goes to his house, she'll be the big sister. Sure... just like grandparenting - enjoy them to the fullest for a bit and return them to their family. Works for me!

No comments: