We painted with finger paint, mixed textures into paint, painted a little tote bag, made a handprint, painted picture frames, played with play dough we colored ourselves (my hands were multi-colored for a day because Hazel didn't want to knead in the dye), and then just painted many pictures. Stickers, glitter glue, and confetti were also fun to add into her creations. It seemed like it rained every class day, and I was always trying to keep wet paintings dry (and not have the wind blow them against anything) while herding Hazel to the car.
It was cute to see her excited to go to class, march right into the room without me, plop herself in a chair, and ask the teacher what they were going to do today. Hazel wants to know which class we're going to take next. It almost makes me want to send her to preschool, but no, I plan on keeping her to myself a bit longer. I'll find another class instead...
No comments:
Post a Comment