She was feeling a bit more chipper this afternoon and enjoyed helping me make banana bread. This apron was huge on her, and I folded up about a third of it before tying it on. It was also difficult to get off for a quick run to the potty, but we made it. Grandma, still got any kids' aprons?
Monday, May 24, 2010
Mommy's little helper
We've had a slow day at home today, as Miss Hazel is suffering from some impolite maladies. While always reluctant to watch any part of any Disney movies (too scary she says, which is right - she's only three), she enjoyed watching most of Shrek this morning... with a few fast forwards past fight scenes. That surprised me, but she is already collecting the McDonald's Shrek toys so had fun spotting them in the movie.
She was feeling a bit more chipper this afternoon and enjoyed helping me make banana bread. This apron was huge on her, and I folded up about a third of it before tying it on. It was also difficult to get off for a quick run to the potty, but we made it. Grandma, still got any kids' aprons?


She was feeling a bit more chipper this afternoon and enjoyed helping me make banana bread. This apron was huge on her, and I folded up about a third of it before tying it on. It was also difficult to get off for a quick run to the potty, but we made it. Grandma, still got any kids' aprons?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think there is an apron at the bottom of the ironing basket - an antique by now! It was probably yours, made by your Grandma Peirce!
I'll look in the cedar chest, too....lovemom.
Post a Comment