Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Raking leaves

Finally a nice, sunny day to rake leaves. Eric shortened one of our little rakes to just Hazel's size. Her raking motion is pretty much a golf swing, sending leaves flying in the opposite direction of the leaf pile, but it's still fun to have her outside with me.
She ran too fast her first time through the pile and fell flat on her face. Her successive runs were a bit slower.
Now, back to work. I love how she's attacking this pile.
Then we got a little tricycle practice in. Our driveway slopes down from the garage, so she pedels and steers towards me, and I stop her when she gets going to fast and take her back to the top. She's getting pretty good at steering.
I just love this tree and will be so sad when the leaves fall...

No comments: