Going out to play in the yard? Got to take a friend like Lightning McQueen.

Gosh it's pretty bright out here. Why didn't Mama bring my sunglasses?

I am just too pretty in my new blue jacket (reversible to lovely yellow fleece). You might just see this jacket again in our pictures from the pumpkin patch, if we get there tomorrow as planned.

He's my best friend!

Think I'll wander off to check for pea pods and tomatoes in the garden.

Still very bright, where are those glasses?

I know the airplane's up there somewhere, but it's too bright to look. Have I mentioned before that the landing que for SeaTac airport goes right over our house? Always an airplane flying up above...
1 comment:
She might have to compete with her cuz over being best friends with Lighting McQueen. :)
She sure has a pretty smile!
Jon told me that you have little tiny green frogs (or at least one or two) hopping around your backyard. Wow!
Post a Comment