Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Other uses for Jack o' lanterns

I think Hazel thinks that Halloween is a season that started when I put up our decorations, because she says, "It's still Halloween. Our pumpkins are still out." So when it got dark the other day, she marched out to the kitchen with her pumpkin bucket and said it was time to go trick or treating. I explained again that Halloween was just one day, and that it's only a couple of days away. Later, I found her in the living room with her hose in her pumpkin, and I asked her what she was doing. "I'm filling my pumpkin with gas." This just cracked me up. What could it possibly need gas for? Hazel didn't have an answer to that question.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Her pumpkin must need a full tank of gas for all the trick or treating she's planning on doing.

What's her costume, by the way?