There are (and will be) plenty of games we play. Here we are playing
Pop Goes the Weasel in the Costco baby wipes box, because what better toy is there than a box sometimes. She likes to be carried in the box - still such a little girl.
Running Game is just someone chasing Hazel, either with pull toys in tow or toys in arms. I stop running, hide, pop out and scare her, which she finds funny at the moment. I surprised her with a loud silly noise last week and made her cry - whoops, so much for funny. She likes to do puzzles - I found her some simple tray puzzles with 9 pieces. She likes doing the Elmo one upside down on the blank side now. Once I make sure the corners are in the right place, she can do the rest herself.
1 comment:
That is a great game! Hopefully she doesn't run looking backwards like Havalah always did and still does sometimes. Yikes.
Which reminds me - did you hear that "the stick" officially made it into the toy hall of fame? Just goes to show that kids can have fun with anything. :)
Post a Comment