Hazel's zonked out right now, but I suspect that's because she's getting a cold. Otherwise, she hasn't taken a nap in a week. I know she'll outgrow naps, but I was hoping it would be a little bit later. Fortunately, she's still happy to take an hour long rest in her crib, so I'm still spoiled with time to myself. I snuck in to take this picture last week, because I love the peaceful look on sleeping babies. I didn't know she'd squint in her sleep at the flash going off. Note the book under her chin -always reading.
Then when she woke up, she wanted to play nap on the couch - second picture. Silly thing. She can play nap whenever she likes. I like playing nap with her too, as that usually involves lots of snuggling.
2 comments:
It's got to be a phase... I think you can still hold out for the nap. But as long as she is resting in her room, you've got it good! She is a sweetie, and I love reading about all she is learning and doing!
You do such a great job of describing Hazels activities. It allows me to form a mental slide show of her activities and when I need a smile I just start the slide show.
You have helped us watch her grow up, step by step for those that don't see her as frequently as we would like.
Keep up the good work
Love ya all
Aunt Elaine
Post a Comment