Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Whoops a daisy
One last item from the last road trip. At some point I heard Hazel say "whoops" a couple times. I craned my head around the seat to watch her playing "whoops-a-daisy" on her fingers. I've played this game with her before, but not very often and not in quite awhile. I was impressed that she remembered it and was playing it by herself. Who needs a DVD player in the car when you've got fingers and a silly little ditty? (I'm sure we'll have one at some point, although one can always hope.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute story!
Also, please thank Hazel for her nice message on my blog. Tell her that I agree completely with her. She absolutely should get to have ice cream for breakfast. :)
Scott's mom taught me that "Whoops-a-daisy" finger rhyme... I still have one child that loves it! So cute that Hazel was doing it to herself. :-)
Post a Comment