Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ok, so I bought her a Halloween costume

I wasn't going to buy her a costume, but Costco was selling Halloween vests for $10. I've got a firetruck Easter basket she can carry, and I'm sure she'll be happy to carry her little fireman as well. Since she'll be adorable, of course, I'll have to take her trick-or-treating at the mall or somewhere. Besides, she loves wearing the jacket, so she can play "doggy" anytime she wants. I love the little tail! Didn't really take too much to change my mind after all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!

Lynne said...

I am loving a more regular fix of Hazel photos! Thank you for sharing your darling girl and your thoughts about her with us!

Hazel's mom said...

Holy cow? You can see she's a "mn-mn-mn," can't you? At least that's what it sounds like when she tries to say dalmation.

Anonymous said...

Holy Dalmatian!

Jan said...

I usually avoid the purchased costumes and then end up spending three times as much (not counting my time) trying to be more creative! This year, we went with an eBay purchase, and I can feel the stress just rolling off me. I should have a picture up on my blog sometime tomorrow because we went to a costume party last night. :-)