Hazel has enjoyed helping me fold laundry for a year now - goodness she started helping at a young age. She helps just the same now as when she started - she pulls everything out of the basket and hands it to me to fold. She helps me do several other things now as well. She comes running to push the on button for the washing machine. She hands me toilet paper rolls, two at a time, to store on the pantry shelf. She helps me mix waffles on Saturday mornings. And when the diaper wipes are empty, she pulls out a new package and then lifts the container back up on the shelf when refilled. (It's pretty heavy for her.)
One word about this outfit. It was a Nordstrom Rack find - I always limit myself to finding that one great cheap outfit for her when I'm there, so I don't get carried away by the cute-but-still-expensive-even-though-heavily-discounted clothes. This was $4. I love it - it's one piece and it reminds of the classic children's clothes in my favorite Golden books. And yes, she's watching TV in the second shot - Curious George. Normally, she only has her binky in the car and in bed, but she must have gotten a boo-boo this day and then didn't want to give it up. I'll blog about the binky sometime.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love her "mommy's helper-Big Girl face". I just wanna kiss those cheeks!! Give her a kiss for me! And her outfit is really, really cute.
Post a Comment