Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Road trip facing forward

Hazel finally weighs enough that we turned her car seat around last week. She was very excited, as she likes to remind us that she can now see the windshield wipers. I wish it rained more often (bite my tongue, I know) so that she could fully enjoy that feature.
We hit the road last week for a trip to Walla Walla to work (Daddy) and visit with friends (Mommy & Hazel). Hazel was so good in the car - reading books, singing songs with Mommy and just watching the scenery go by. She enjoyed saying "Daddy, Mommy, Zee Zee" to point out that we were all wearing sunglasses.
Riding forward also means car accessories - a new nap pillow (on the return trip), a special snack bowl that doesn't spill when upside down, and car seat saddle bags to hold toys, books and the binky. I'm sure there are many more accessories to come...


No comments: