Friday, September 3, 2010
Deck the dollhouse with boughs of holly
Yep, Hazel's still preparing for Christmas here. She's got "gift tags" taped to many toys, and she's decorated her dollhouse for the holidays. I really hadn't intended for her to use up 300 foam stickers in two days, but it kept her very happy and busy. Her favorite two Christmas songs right now are Deck the Halls and The Twelve Days of Christmas, either one of which she belts at the top of her lungs while she's supposed to be falling asleep. I love listening to her sing, though, and it's very cute to watch how much she enjoys everything, so we'll just have three months of Christmas this year.
This is the most recent addition to the dollhouse - a cool playground with sandbox and seesaw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I see gingerbread house decorating in your future.
Cute!
Post a Comment