I came into the living room after she'd had a bath and found her all snuggled up in the chair. She looked so tiny, kind of like an Anne Geddes picture.
Barricaded in the corner with stuffed animals, hiding from "the dragon." I'm glad she feels there are dragon-safe spots in the house. Goodness knows, I take advantage of them all the time.
These are magnets on our dishwasher. She said that Hello Kitty was out for a walk in the princess kingdom (that is the backdrop for her princess magnets) with her baby and her mother. Thought it was funny that she was imagining them in their clothes. Mom even has a purse.
Hazel got this jersey (with the ball) as a baby gift and is finally big enough to wear it. I just love its diminutive cuteness. We have yet to take her to a game, but she sings "Take me out to the ballgame" and knows that she wants peanuts and Cracker Jack when we're there. We're still going to try to get to a game this season.
3 comments:
Cute as a bug. ♥
I still remember lying in bed as a child, smelling popcorn wafting up the stairs... my dad was famous for making popcorn on the stove after the kids were in bed!
My email is sixliptaks@gmail.com. Hope it goes through this time!
Post a Comment