Friday, September 17, 2010
So long bath tub time...
The bath tub toys have been left to gather dust, as Hazel no longer wants to sacrifice regular playtime for bath play. Maybe she'll come back to it, but in the meantime, I'm not complaining that we do a quicker "spray down" bath. So far she's been very good about holding the sprayer when I'm soaping her - so far....

More time for princess dress up. She still needs help with the gloves - I wish they made princess mittens. I suppose I could decorate her white mittens with sequins or something...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great picture with "Dad"! Grandma N. loves black olives, too, but I never tried them on my fingers...I'll let you know, okay??
I wish my bathtub looked that shiny.
Love the pic of Daddy and Princess Hazel! I wish I could get H & H to eat olives off their fingers! So cute!
Post a Comment