Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Finishing up August

Sorry, I realized the last entry didn't have any pictures of Hazel in it, and I know that's what you're all here to see. First, though, here's an animal train, heading through a tunnel. I zoomed in close so you could see their bling. I find Hazel's jewelry all over the place - on door knobs, drawer pulls, hanging on light switches, and around her stuffed animals and dolls. She uses them for seatbelts, headbands, pirate treasure, and Christmas decorations of course. She doesn't wear them herself very often, but I'm sure she'll get back to that sometime.


I especially like the "diamond" ring (that a real jeweler gave her) around the neck of the alligator.

I just like this picture. I think the block was a boat - many a boat has sailed in this house. Maybe we'll have to take Hazel along after all, if we really get to go on a cruise for our 20th anniversary in a couple years.
I know you've already seen this one, but I need to remember to post them in blog entries so I still have them after changing the header photos.
Grandma gave Hazel this nifty swing. It's got pockets on the ends so she can swing with her little stuffed friends (or store snacks). She has a little trouble climbing into it on her own but loves that it's just her size, and given her size, she'll be swinging in it for several summers to come.
Giving Diego and George a ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture...that's enough, mom!