I know, not a flattering picture today, but it just cracks me up that they print things on the backside of pants. I'm not sure I see the point. Hazel gets a little frustrated that she can't see the alligator on her pants. There are always runaway toys under the buffet to rescue...
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Who is Hazel today?
When I went in her room this morning, the first thing she said was, "I am Snoopy. The Easter Beagle. I have a basket in my pocket... of eggs." Yes, we watched the Snoopy Easter show last night. She also has me read her the Peanuts comic strip every morning, and yesterday she laughed at the punchline.
I know, not a flattering picture today, but it just cracks me up that they print things on the backside of pants. I'm not sure I see the point. Hazel gets a little frustrated that she can't see the alligator on her pants. There are always runaway toys under the buffet to rescue...
I know, not a flattering picture today, but it just cracks me up that they print things on the backside of pants. I'm not sure I see the point. Hazel gets a little frustrated that she can't see the alligator on her pants. There are always runaway toys under the buffet to rescue...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute story! One time Havalah really wanted a princess jogging suit, but it said "Princess" across the rear - I talked her out of that one. :) Not sure why companies do that either!
Post a Comment