Friday, April 24, 2009

Sound bites

Heard over the monitor:
"I am taking my jammies off" - pretty clear sign that she's ready to get up in the morning.
"Come here pig. Come here pig." - Thought this was funny, although it makes sense since she does sleep with a plush pig.
"Binky, where are you?" - said as if it would come running if it could. It's nice that she maybe looks for it now, as it's usually under the blanket.
"I'd better go check the laundry" - After she heard the washing machine beep.

The following go with the photos:
"My table is so pretty" - you'd think I gush over my own, but no. Don't know where she got that one or why she thought her table looked attractive.
"I like lettuce. It's yummy. I like cheese. It's tasty." - she says the word tasty like it is tasty too. Yum... rubber play food.
And there's a nice shot of the tulips Eric planted last Fall. They look especially bright on gray days. I'm glad one of us likes to play in the dirt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma would like to come to your pretty table for lunch
lettuce "pretties"!