And what mother doesn't enjoy receiving dandelion after dandelion? Hazel also brings me little Johnny Jump-up violets, which I absolutely love. Here are some more quotes. I'm sure they're much cuter to us, but I must record all that I can. And of course it's that sweet little voice that makes everything she says so darn adorable.
"Get the bugs and smush them... into little pieces." Glad I'm teaching her to value all life.
"Eek! A spider!" - no idea what she saw. I didn't even see a speck of dirt on the floor.
"A sandwich. Thank you." - after being given a cracker with cheese on it.
"Binky's on the floor. Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear." - heard over the monitor this morning.
"This one" - while pointing at herself. This is the answer when we ask something like "Who's a pretty girl?"
"Rainbrella" - for umbrella, obviously
"Toyotascope" - Daddy asked her if she'd like him to buy a Toyota truck. She said she already had a toyotascope... the toy otoscope in her doctor kit. Sorry Daddy, I think that's a no on the truck.
"Hazel's going to work" - after picking up her plastic pop-up beads and some of Daddy's business cards. And the beads are for???
3 comments:
Those are pretty cute!
Somethings wrong if I can't even get my 2 year old daughter to give me permission to buy a new truck.
Daddy.
I love "a sandwich."
Post a Comment