Musings I should be writing in her baby book, but this seems easier somehow.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Bye Bye Winnie-the-Pooh bathtub
I just wanted to give a shout-out to Hazel's beloved Winnie-the-Pooh bathtub. It's been such a great little tub, just the perfect thing for safe comfortable bathing after her infant tub. Hazel's been so cramped in it for the last four months or so, though, with her long legs and all her tubby toys . He sprung an air leak four days ago, so I decided it was time, and seeing him deflating, Hazel didn't object. I'll have to post pics of her new set-up sometime. It's usually not a great idea to have a camera around during splashy bath time. Thought I'd toss in one of my favorite bath pictures while I was at it. I wish I'd started this blog right after she was born. So many things I've forgotten I would've liked to have written down.
I have not forgotten about our play day so you can run some errands. Morgan had her two year check as well, got the flu shot, and then was sick with the flu for a week!! Let's try to get them together soon!
I just showed Emma Clare the last several blog postings of Hazel after telling her that she will be coming to visit in the summer.....oh how sweet their litte minds work. She wants to know when baby Hazel is going to be here after lining up her babydolls to play together and wants to see her on the computer constantly now :) Can't wait to see you! ~Jenna
2 comments:
I have not forgotten about our play day so you can run some errands. Morgan had her two year check as well, got the flu shot, and then was sick with the flu for a week!!
Let's try to get them together soon!
I just showed Emma Clare the last several blog postings of Hazel after telling her that she will be coming to visit in the summer.....oh how sweet their litte minds work. She wants to know when baby Hazel is going to be here after lining up her babydolls to play together and wants to see her on the computer constantly now :) Can't wait to see you!
~Jenna
Post a Comment