Hazel likes to line things up - blocks, dominoes, little people. She managed to line up five feet of dominoes along the dining room, even though she was very distracted by the cranefly sitting on the glass just above eye level. She's looking warily at the cranefly in the photo. The shot of her on the deck is funny. She was outside with Daddy, and I guess each of her Noah's ark animals was lined up for food and drink. Then, when they were finished with their snack, they were moved to the other line at the edge of the rug. It's a good thing they were so orderly and we avoided a stampede!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! H. used to line up her Noah's Ark animals, Snow Whites's seven Dwarves and Fisher Price little people just like that. It brings back such memories to see little Hazel doing it too. :) I wish that I would've had a blog back then... :)
Post a Comment