Friday, February 5, 2010

Short pants and Hazel's bike helmet

We like to say that Hazel is two years around and three years tall. She's such a slim little girl, wearing 18-24 month pants still. The sweats in this picture are size 12 months, but they're plenty comfy on her... when the weather's warm, and the sun is definitely shining and heating up the house today. Too funny how short they are though. And what are you doing here, my love?Oh, decorating with the little purses from Mrs. Potato Head. Lovely.
I love my new Lightning McQueen bike helmet.
This is the back.
Hey Mom, I think you adjusted it a little bit too tight!

Hazel enjoys ripping off the tractor of the day from Daddy's John Deere calendar. She keeps them all in her "animal science notebook," the idea of which comes from one of her current favorite shows Go Diego Go. I haven't asked her why she's keeping pictures of tractors instead of animals...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! So pretty too ~ love all of your stories about HAzel.
Love, Jenna