When we started gymnastics 18 months ago, I thought Hazel would never be able to jump off the ground. We just had our last class in the 18 mo - 3 yr old class, and as the oldest, she led the class in everything. All it takes is time. Then it's funny that she wants to re-organize the cloths. I'm sure the jumping would be much better with the fabric in different places.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My daughter (who is turning 12 in a week!) used to do the same thing, including the absently brushing her hair from her face. Absolutely precious!
Well, that was a fun little scene...Hazel is just so fun to
watch...and her little voice!!!!
She has grown since we last saw
her...what a fun game. I'll have
to tell my daughter-in-law about
it!!! Brookie is 3 (February 6) too!!
Post a Comment