Monday, February 1, 2010
Craft time
This first picture is Hazel with her head buried in her ball basket, looking for tires. She likes to pretend Daddy is a car, and she changes his tires. I don't remember how that game started, but I'm sure it's related to Cars and her Home Depot tool box.
Hazel made a telescope/otoscope/microscope. The original craft idea was supposed to be a "stethoscope" for her to listen to my heart beat, and then I'm supposed to run around and have her listen again, so she can hear it beating faster. She can't hear it though, so she's found other uses for her scope. Anyhoo... it kept her busy for a good long time and used up a large portion of her extensive sticker collection - both good things. She can mostly peel the stickers off herself now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment