Thursday, September 3, 2009

Surfing & boating

Hazel has taken up surfing. This is her surfboard - the lid to her block storage tub. She saw surfing on The Backyardigans show, and she was trying to surf down her little slide until I thought it was time to bestow it on a younger girl around the corner.
Nope... not going to smile for you. You can't make me.
She's also taken to travelling on boats this week - any couch, chair or giant elephant pillow will do. She loads up the boat with her "stuff" and "floats away from the noise." Noise? You'd think I was the one wearing squeaky shoes. Can't imagine what noise she is sailing away from.
She is just the cutest thing, isn't she?

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Yes, she Most Definitely Is. I love her soft blonde hair!

Anonymous said...

I'd be willing to bet she's sailing away from those shoes!! (siding with daddy on the shoe issue)

Also, she's gone beyond cute. I think she skipped pretty and moved right on to beautiful.

NK Claire