I stand by my decision to buy these shoes - Hazel loves them! After watching this video, some of you may think I'm crazy. I did decide to only let her wear them for about half an hour a day, and not when Daddy's home. I wish the company sold them without squeakers - they really look comfortable!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG-THOSE ARE HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I'm soooo glad you bought them!
I'm not so glad. daddy
We had a number of pairs of squeaky shoes for Gwen that we bought in China. The squeaking mechanism was a tiny little cylinder that was inserted into the side of the heel. You might not notice it unless you looked, but it was removable. I have great memories of Gwen running through the mega long corridors of our huge church in Chicago, squeaking all the way, to everyone's amusement. :-)
Post a Comment