About two weeks ago, she announced one morning that she didn't like warm milk. She said she'd like cold milk in the bottle. So the next morning I brought her cold milk in a bottle, and she didn't want it. So Eric tried cold milk in a sippy cup (he gets the cozy cuddle time on the weekend), but Hazel said that the cup was for downstairs. So we gave up for a couple days. Then, thankfully, I brought up a warm bottle again and we're back to normal... for however long that lasts.
I've just unpacked all her summer clothes, so this was the outfit she wore to church last week. I think it's funny that she's playing with rubber ducks and a helicopter, although the helicopter does kind of resemble a duck. We're off to LA to visit family and Disneyland, so it will be another week before a post. Hopefully we'll get some great pictures with all the characters - unless she's terrified of them. You never know.
2 comments:
Have fun! Eat a Main Street USA corn dog for me. :)
Have a blast! Can't wait to see you so soon and meet Hazel for the first time!
Post a Comment