Monday, May 18, 2009
Hazel at play
Just an example of imaginative play time. Hazel wanted her dominoes set up as "stepping stones" over a river, and then the river became a lake instead. Then she put all her little water related toys in the lake. Then she decided that Daddy's office building needed to be in the water too. Eventually she added blocks on each stepping stone so the ocean liner (boat puzzle) couldn't get out of the lake. She seemed so pleased with the little world she created. And I love those little wings behind her ears.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wings behind her ears? Hello, she's an ANGEL!
NK = NannyKins = Claire
Just TOO cute. Hope you enjoyed the sunshine while it lasted!
Does she talk a lot with her hands, too? I love those big gestures. And that red tree in your yard is nice, too.
I don't think she talks with her hands, but she moves all her limbs with passion. When she's excited, she jumps up and down and flaps her hands. She's frequently excited. It's pretty funny.
I meant she flaps her arms, not just her hands. I wish there was an edit comment feature.
And thanks, Claire, for the ID. I kept checking the K's in my address book and coming up empty. :)
Post a Comment