Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shopping carts

Last night I told Hazel that Daddy had to run an errand at Home Depot. She replied "they have orange shopping carts." Why yes, they do. Did she know what color the carts were at Lowe's? "Blue." And how about Target? "Red." And our most frequent destination - Safeway? "Black." Hmm... no, they're tan. Funny that she knows the ones that we don't visit as often.
Here she is with her camera in her favorite "skirt." Silly girl. (It's actually a burp cloth tucked into her pants.)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That's a cute story. :)

She's looking older all of a sudden! Maybe it's just the pics or her longer hair. Cute as ever.

Anonymous said...

The carry baskets qat Safeway are black! ~Gram

Jan said...

This reminds me of my horror when I discovered at about this age that Ethan could "read" as long as it was a logo: Lego, Barbie, Home Depot...toys that he or his friends had, or stores we visited. I started testing him with logos online, and he did way too well. Kind of gave me the creeps that he was soaking in all that branding!