Monday, January 5, 2009
The female prerogative to change her mind
When Hazel thinks she's done eating, she usually says that bites of her food are for Mommy or Daddy. Today, after indicating that Mommy should have the bite of applesauce, she said I'm sorry Mommy - for Hazel. Of course, after I've already eaten it is not the time to change her mind, so I only pretended to eat the next bites which she changed her mind about as well. I just so enjoy hearing her thoughts expressed in words. More quotes to come, I'm sure, as she's very talkative (when the camera's not pointing at her).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember using the same technique! mom
So fun to have you two come over to play today! And it was great to get to know you guys a bit through your blog. I'm sure the girls will become good friends!
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment