Friday, November 26, 2010

Fun with Daddy

With Daddy on extended vacation, we've been doing a bit of travelling, November has completely slipped by without notice, and suddenly we're getting ready to pick out a Christmas tree this weekend. I'll blog about our travels soon, but in the meantime, here's some fun with Daddy before we left. This is a silly post-dinner game, all about not letting her fall to the ground.

Home Depot has project day, the first Saturday of every month. They generously throw in a free apron and a pin for every completed project. Hazel and Daddy had just made a spice rack for my birthday.
One of her "cute" poses.

I've no idea what this is about, but I notice she's crossing her fingers. She's been impressed that she can cross all four fingers together.

What a great Daddy to do projects with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the happy faces! ~mom.