Potty training is going pretty well. She's certainly got it down when we're home and she's not resting or sleeping. We'll see if she's still so enthusiastic when the M&Ms run out tomorrow and she only gets a sticker. We've got new Dora stickers to use tomorrow, though, so that may help.
Today we had a birthday party for her doll Drowsy - one of many. She decided this skirt was a great party hat, so here's my flower child. (Just wish the pictures hadn't been blurry).
Also bedecked with jewelry - prettied up for the party. She's showing me her Cinderella necklace.
She has a cute smile, when you can see it behind the Bink. I'm not sure when we'll tackle that. The Binky Fairy came a year ago, to take the binkies to little babies who didn't have any, but I only lasted about 30 hours before I folded so that she could fall asleep. Maybe she'll come again after we're done potty training.
I'm having trouble finding the next set of puzzles for her. She's been doing the 24 piece jigsaw puzzles for a year, and the next easiest to find have 100 pieces - that's too big of a jump. This one from the thrift store has 44 pieces.
3 comments:
She's an absolute doll!
My mom used M&M's with me, and I think that is why I am a chocoholic. :) The other thing that worked with my kids was picking out the big kid underwear that they wanted, but they only got it when they kept the others dry.
She is a cutey. Maybe we'll get to meet her someday.
Shalimar, you are such a fun mom! I love how you join in all Hazel's pretending games.
Post a Comment