Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring play

The first three pictures show what has captivated Hazel for the last week. Don't these dolls look like fun? And they come with seven pairs of shoes, for a total of fourteen teeny tiny plastic shoes to keep track of. I was going to brag that we've managed to keep finding them for an entire week, but the semi-clear glass slippers disappeared today. Sigh... I'm sure we'll find them though. Gramma Peirce knit the sweater, and I think the colorful buttons are very Eastery to go with those bunny ears.
Next up... she looks pretty innocent, but what do you suppose she's planning on doing with those pot lids while Daddy's taking a post-dinner nap?

Ready Daddy?

Looks like she's ready to demonstrate the "big bang" theory.

Banging is so much fun! I think Daddy's having fun too!

Turnabout is fair play.

Why don't we just make beautiful music together... with our eyes closed...

Or we could skip the noise and do our Laurel and Hardy schtick.

Where's Daddy hiding?

Well, if he doesn't want his picture taken, then I'll happily pose by myself.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ha ha! So cute! Sorry to hear about the glass slippers... :(

I love the mischievous twinkle that I see in those big blue eyes...I recognize it as one I see around here. : )