Thought I'd blog something up-to-date for a change. It was a nice dry weekend, so we headed out to a u-cut tree farm in Rainier. I'm not sure I've been to one before where you drive your vehicle out into the field yourself, but that's what we did. Hazel enjoyed a game of hide and seek with Daddy.

She had fun picking up lots of "little Christmas trees to decorate the house with." The following day, when we were out in the backyard, she also planted lots of sticks in the garden so they could grow into trees.

Then it's fun to just go roaming around in the forest - such an adventure!

There were little brown mushrooms all around.
And how many times do I take pictures of Hazel and then think, what was I thinking? Letting her hold the saw? Kind of like the time I put her in the clothes dryer because I thought it would be a funny picture. And it was - she was 9 months old at the time.

Let me just sit on this stump and contemplate things for awhile...

All done!
4 comments:
Cute. cute. cute.
I've always wanted to cut our own tree!
okay, it was daddy that have her the saw. Mom's free and clear on this one.
shameless plug for the tree farm where we got ours.
http://sprouffsketrees.com/home.html
Thanks for the shameless plug and for coming out to the farm.
Post a Comment