And isn't pouring water from one container to the next just the most fascinating thing ever?
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Water fun
It should be nice and warm again this week, so I'd better post the pictures from our last warm stretch. I tried to load these before we went to Montana, but the website wasn't working correctly. This is Hazel's little water theme park. Aunt Trudy visited for a long weekend, and Hazel had so much fun playing with her. She got soaking wet while playing with Hazel in the water, while Mom & Dad watched from a dry distance. That was so nice!




Then Gramma got Hazel this great Octopus sprinkler. When it's running, though, it's too crazy for Hazel, so we run it just enough for water to come out of the arms. Then she uses all the arms as hoses. She'd better watch out who she aims them at though, as Daddy can hold a few more arms at a time than Hazel.
I'm going to get you wet, Daddy!
Out gunned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment