Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Who needs a dog?

We spent an hour at the beach last night, throwing rocks into the water. Apparently, at times Hazel decided that it was too difficult to choose her own throwing rocks. She'd turn to us and say, "Is there a chance of a rock for me to throw?" Hmm... let me see. Rocky beach, thousands of rocks all around... nope, I don't see any for you to throw. :)
I thought it was pretty cool that we found two intact halves of a clam shell that actually fit together. I don't know who was snacking so neatly on the beach, but thank you for the addition to our collection.
See the rock? It looks like it's soaring way out there but in reality, she just threw it very high and it probably landed right at the edge of the water. That was a lefty throw by the way. She's ambidextrous with rocks.
I gave Hazel a stick to throw in, and she said, "Fetch, Daddy. Fetch!" So fetch it, he did. What a great daddy!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Even Eric! ;)