This conversation took place last Friday, after leaving the zoo. Daddy took the day off and joined us. The pictures are from our last two zoo visits - mostly of the play area. Her favorite animal exhibit seems to be the tropical fish tank, where the sharks and giant tuna swim. There's a fish there with buck teeth that we think is funny.
Hazel - "Mama, are you thirsty?"
"Yes, I am."
Hazel - "We might go to McDonald's and you could get a soda."
"And what would you get?"
Hazel - "A milkshake."
So nice of Hazel to be concerned about me. She now suggests getting a Happy Meal at McDonald's pretty much every day. I think she just likes to get the toy, as she usually only eats the apples, has no use for french fries, and might be talked into a few bites of hamburger.
I see the pancake tortoise.
She enjoys roaming around by herself in the play area, which is also home to snakes, spiders, frogs, cockroaches (yuck), turtles, meerkats and lemur.







1 comment:
That is so very thoughtful of her to be concerned for your well being :) How sweet!
Post a Comment