"Daddy, stop singing!" He knows he doesn't have the greatest singing voice, but I think he was a little hurt. Not to worry, she tells me to stop singing sometimes too. Apparently the CDs are better listened to without accompaniment.
"Hazel's ice skating!" She says this when hanging on to something and lifting one foot behind her. While climbing the stairs this morning, she stopped and did this on half the treads.
While changing the batteries on the smoke detector in her room this weekend, Daddy told her what it was for. Now I hear her talking about it in her crib as follows, "Beep, Beep, Beep. Oh no! Mommy jump out of bed, come help Hazel jump out of bed. Run out of the house." This just adds to her fascination with all things firetruck related.
Here she is wielding her new pink flashlight.

2 comments:
Aww....
she's so cute! :]
I am so in to flashlights (got FOUR for Christmas!) but, sadly, have not a single pink one. I am envious!
Love the blog now, no longer moping about the cessation of Hazel emails. I take all my mutterings back and admit I was wrong. This is great! Thank you!!!
Claire the Convert
Post a Comment