I haven't been posting because our computer's in to be fixed again. So no photos for awhile, sorry. And it's not because I've become addicted to Facebook. :)
Last night, while supposedly falling asleep, Hazel called me in to her room and was talking about a dragon under the apple tree (from Harold and the Purple Crayon). I asked her if she was Harold and she replied, "No, Hazel and the blue crayon." I just love knowing that even though she should be sleeping, her little brain is whirring away and thinking.
Update: I realized the next day that it's a blue crayon because when she colors with her water pen on her Aquadoodle wall poster, it colors in blue. I thought she was just randomly picking the color blue. I should have known better. By the way, let me just say again that I love Aquadoodle.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment