Saturday, February 7, 2009

It was funny when Mommy did it

Yesterday I was playing train, chugging around Hazel's room and pretending to repeatedly run into the door frame, causing Hazel to laugh hysterically. About five minutes later, Hazel was running to bathtime, must have turned around to see if I was following, got her legs twisted up, and fell and cracked her head on the doorframe. It made a very loud noise, and then she made a different very loud noise. Then we delayed bathtime so we could snuggle on the couch while sniffling and holding her frozen boo-boo icepack on her poor little noggin. Her new nickname is bumpity bumpity boo boo head, and I am bumpity bumpity boo boo mommy. Ok, it was cute at the moment, and I was trying to take her mind off her injury. That was pretty much her first hard head knock - let's hope the next one is a long time coming.

No comments: