"It's not like a regular house. It's just until we buy a new house. Everything's not always like we want it to be, but everything's like it's supposed to be." I just love the little ditties she comes up with.
Here she is ready to get married (for the umpteenth time). When Daddy got home from work, she told him she was going to marry him, but then she realized he wasn't home. (Marriage plan foiled.) She hasn't seemed to mind that he's back at work, but of course she's totally attached to him when he is home. How nice for me!
What a gorgeous setting for a park, or pretty much every thing here. There is a house for sale, right behind where I was standing, but it's quite over our budget. It has a lovely sunroom off the master, for gazing at this same vista. 

We'll try to remember in the dark of winter just how incredibly sunny it is right now.
Many of the schools have ice rinks (not such a big surprise I guess), and you can skate on them for free on the weekends. I wonder if there's Zamboni service...
But until the cold weather sets in, the weeds within will flourish. I thought this little bunch was adorable.
1 comment:
yay! thanks for the little peek into your new world! i LOVE hazel's song...everything sounds like it is right in her little life and i'm so glad. :)
Post a Comment