I bought this crazy clownish shirt because it was cheap, but what a great shirt for fun pictures at the park! Hazel's over her beginning-of-the-park-circuit trepidation where she had forgotten she knew how to go down even a little slide. She's in fine form now - boldly sliding where she's never slid before. Too bad the night ended with her throwing herself down the slide after forgetting to sit down. She's got a lovely bruise where her head hit the side wall. Fortunately I was in the neighborhood and caught her mid-slide (tumble). I think she was crying loudest because she didn't want her injury to send us home. So with the bribe of staying a bit longer, she consented to the ice pack, and now I know why we've been carrying one in the car with us for the last 18 years. We were probably lucky it still worked!

She just learned how to climb the ladders in the last couple months. Look at those 12 month sweat "pants" she's still wearing! They're just too comfortable to pass along yet.
Doesn't this picture just say she's enjoying a lovely summer evening?

Two years ago, Hazel's main past time at this park was to poke the
wood chips through the holes... and she's still doing it.
"You can't catch me!" No one was chasing her, but she was trying to stay away from my camera.
3 comments:
Great pics!
Do I see fangs in that last picture? That is one big smile! ~gram
I agree, that colorful shirt makes for really fun pictures, especially when it is on Hazel!
Post a Comment