After dinner, I often find them out in the garage. Hazel likes to help sweep, and she wanders around tightening whatever she can find with a little wrench. She really wants her own toy wrench, so I'll have to find another tool set that includes one, as single plastic wrenches are difficult to come by.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
"I want to be a fixee fixer"
Hazel continues to love to use her tools to fix things, especially when helping Daddy. Here they are re-assembling a car seat. First it had to be vacuumed, then the screws hammered in, and I'm not sure what she was doing with her Dora paddle ball.
After dinner, I often find them out in the garage. Hazel likes to help sweep, and she wanders around tightening whatever she can find with a little wrench. She really wants her own toy wrench, so I'll have to find another tool set that includes one, as single plastic wrenches are difficult to come by.


After dinner, I often find them out in the garage. Hazel likes to help sweep, and she wanders around tightening whatever she can find with a little wrench. She really wants her own toy wrench, so I'll have to find another tool set that includes one, as single plastic wrenches are difficult to come by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment